F1 in Schools Greece 2015 Regional Finals
Twenty student teams from eighteen ISE schools participated in Southern Greece F1 in Schools Regional Finals hosted at the Mall Athens shopping center, from 6th to 8th March 2015. A parallel training workshop was also organized to demonstrate the use of the ISE e-Tool Logger Lite. After 3 days of full actions ten teams qualified to compete in the National Finals that will be held in Thessaloniki from 24 to 26 April 2015. The web links below provide information about the work of the student teams competing in 2015 F1 in Schools Athens Regional Finals.
- http://roadrunnersf1.gr/ , https://www.facebook.com/roadrunners.d
- http://f1iswhitesquall.wix.com/f1whitesquall , https://www.facebook.com/pages/White-Squall-Team/916245878416265
- http://dodoukas.wix.com/darkorb , https://www.facebook.com/f1darkorb
- http://www.f1velocracing.com/ ,
- http://www.sbmtracingteam.com/ , https://www.facebook.com/sbmtracingteam
- http://splitsecracing.wix.com/ssrteam , https://www.facebook.com/SplitSR/timeline
- http://losgehtsres.wix.com/los-gehts-f1, https://www.facebook.com/LosGehtsRacingTeam?ref=hl
- http://www.tachytis.gr/ , https://www.facebook.com/tachytis
- http://vertigoionidios.wix.com/vertigo , https://www.facebook.com/vertigof1
- http://www.gazta.eu/ , https://www.facebook.com/gazta.team
- http://lrtprometheus.tk/ , https://www.facebook.com/PrometheusLRT
Each team submitted an up to 20pages Portfolios describing their Design, Planning, Investigation, and Analysis activities implemented within the F1 in Schools technology challenge, an ISE Demonstrator.
F1 in Schools is a worldwide multi-disciplinary challenge for pupils aged from 9-19, which aims to help change perceptions of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics by creating a fun and exciting learning environment for young people to develop an informed view about careers in Engineering, Science, and Technology.
Also, visit the F1 in Schools Facebook Page.